1st Round 20-25 minutes
Candidates may choose their program freely with a minimum of 3 different composers, but must include one composition by F. Chopin among the following:
- One Virtuoso Etude by the following composers:
F. Chopin, F. Liszt, S. Rachmaninoff, A. Scriabin or C. Debussy
- One Composition (excluding Etudes) by
F. Chopin, F. Liszt. J. Brahms. R. Schumann, F. Mendelssohn Bartholdy, C. Frank, A. Scriabrin or S. Rachmaninoff.
- One composition composed after 1900
Final Round 35-40 minutes
Candidates may choose their programme freely with a minimum of 3 different composers, but must include:
- A.Shor-M.Pletnev – Piano Sonata - download or watch
- A complete sonata by J. Haydn, W.A. Mozart or L. van Beethoven
- One composition of own choice
Compositions performed in the 1st Round cannot be played in the Final Round.
All pieces except for A.Shor-M.Pletnev – Piano Sonata must be performed by memory
Programmes cannot be changed after the closing date of applications.